FOLLOW BELOW STEPS TO FIND YOUR RING SIZE USING PAPER OR STRING
1) CUT A STRIP OF PAPER OR A PIECE OF NON-STRETCHY STRING.
2) WRAP IT SNUGLY AROUND THE BASE OF YOUR FINGER.
Please remember not to wrap the string or paper too tightly around your finger, or you will have problems with getting the ring over your knuckle. Keep in mind that your fingers will swell, and you should leave a little room for the ring.
3) MARK THE POINT ON IT WHERE IT COMPLETES THE CIRCLE.
It shouldn’t be too tight, nor too loose.
4) MEASURE THE LENGTH OF THE STRING OR PAPER
Measure it from the beginning to the mark with a ruler or tape measure. This is the circumference of your finger.
5) FIND OUT YOUR RING SIZE ON OUR CONVERSION CHART
Find “Inside circumference” measurement on our conversion chart to find the corresponding ring size.
We want you to feel comfortable with your size so if the ring you buy from us does not fit, we offer free ring size exchange.